8 myths about warehouse automation
Want to learn how automation can benefit your business? Let us guide you through the myths and realities
An increasing number of companies are looking to automate their warehouse to be competitive in their markets. However, automation is still often met with scepticism in the board rooms.
– Being a big investment – maybe the biggest a company has ever done – it is natural to be sceptical and afraid of potential risks. But the scepticism is often based on myths that do not hold water, says Dag-Adler Blakseth, CEO of Element Logic.
That is why we have made this whitepaper; to debunk some of the most common myths of warehouse automation. We believe it will provide you with the insight you need in order to make the best decision for the future of your warehouse.
Reading this whitepaper, you will among other things learn more about:
- The complexity-level of automation
- How to make sure you benefit financially from automation
- Whether you need to build a new warehouse or can optimise your existing warehouse
- How AutoStore works
- How automation affects your work force
- Which industries automation is suitable for
The whitepaper is free and available in English, German, French
Calculate your ROI with Element Logic
There are many benefits to warehouse automation. You save space, get more satisfied customers, and your employees get a better workday. But what is the financial gain?Download whitepaper
Three emerging trends shaping intralogistics
Curious about how the industry will evolve in the coming years? After 35 years of optimising warehouse performance, we have a vast experience and understanding of what will stick, and what is just a fadDownload whitepaper